** Zero Pay Payment can be used for all public services that allow its use.
[Payment with Zero Pay]
1. Apply for a reservation
2. Click the [Payment] button in My Page > Reservation
3. Select Zero Pay on the pop-up
4. On the pop-up (provided by the payment agency INICIS)
1) Agree to the terms and conditions
2) Select payment method: Simple Account Transfer - Zero Pay
3) When you see the QR code screen, go to the Zero-Pay App on your mobile phone, shoot the QR code and proceed with the payment.
4) On the PC back to the screen displaying the QR code, click the Make Payment button.
5. If payment is successful, you will be directed to the reservation completion screen.
** There are 19 Apps supporting Zero Pay Payment as of June 8, 2020
- Bank Pay (Korea Financial Telecommunications & Clearings Institute), SH Partner Bank (Soohyup Bank), Shinhan Sol (Shinhan Bank), Sum Bank (Busan Bank),
NH App Cash (Nonghyup Bank), K-Bank (K-Bank), I-ONE Bank (IBK Bank), Naver Pay (Naver),
Money Tree (Galaxy Communications), Check Pay (Coocon), Payco (NH&Payco),
Post Office Postpay (Post Office), Hana Members (Hana Card), Liiv (KB Kookmin Bank), Woori Won Banking (Woori Bank),
New Smart Banking (Jeonbuk Bank), IM# (Daegu Bank), MG Sangsang Bank (Saemaul Geumgo), Mobile T-money (T-money).
⇒ When using Bank Pay (Korea Financial Telecommunications & Clearings Institute), major bank accounts such as Kookmin Bank and Woori Bank can be linked.
※ Please update the payment company app to the latest version for smooth Zero Pay payment.
** Others (not possible): Zero Pay cannot be used in addition to other reductions (discounts) benefits. Mobile payments are not allowed and in case of partial cancellations (if cancellation fees occur), it is impossible to complete cancellation on the website.