※ Admissions to the Exhibition are available by advance reservation due to COVID-19.
○ Opening hours
[SAT·SUN·National Holidays] Summer Season(3-10Month) 10AM~7PM, Winter Season(11-2Month) 10AM~6PM
[Closing Days] Every Week MON
※ If you arrive more than 30 minutes later than the reservation time, you can’t enter.
○ Entrance procedures
- Wear a face mask(those not wearing a mask are prohihited from entering)
- Check temperatuer at the entrance
- Confirm a reservation at the information desk
- Keep a distance of 2m from one another in the exhibition hall.
The 11th Mediacity Seoul Biennale One Escape at a Time
- Period: 8 September ~ 21 November 2021
- Venue: Seoul Museum of Art Seosomun
- Hosted by the Seoul Metropolitan Government and organized by SeMA, Seoul Mediacity Biennale is a flagship biennial project that focuses on forging new grounds between art, media and the urban fabric. Established in 2000, the 11th edition of Seoul Mediacity Biennale will present works and projects by 41 Korean and international participants. One Escape at a Time is conceived as a proposition to reconsider and reimagine our relationship with escapism, particularly in the context of the current popular media landscape. It aims to put forward escapism as a tool for navigating our fractured realities. It embraces and utilizes this frequently misunderstood concept as a means to connect with the troubling world we live in, and to confront some of today's most pressing and human questions.