How to make a reservation
- We accept online reservations only.
- All reservations for the use of Hangang Park must be paid by credit card.
- Only one reservation for one facility can be made on the same day.
Ex) + November 1, the Gwangnaru Information Center, Soccer Field 1, Soccer Field 2 -> unavailable
+ November 1, the Jamwon Information Center, Soccer Field 1, Volleyball Court 2, Basketball Court 1 -> available
- Bring your printed confirmation with you in order to use the facility.
- Confirm your reservation by clicking on ‘view my reservation’ and print out the confirmation page for your records.
- One day use
+ Soccer field
= From 10:00, 30 days in advance of the desired date of use (Gwangnaru, Jamsil, Ddukseom, Jamwon, Banpo)
= From 12:00, 30 days in advance of the desired date of use (Ichon, Yanghwa, Mangwon, Gangseo)
+ Sports facilities other than the soccer field: from 14:00, 30 days in advance of the desired date of use
- Monthly use: from the 20th of the month, two months before the desired month until the last day of the month up to one month before the desired month
Ex) July pass: registration available beginning May 20
- Cancellations are acceptable within 1days from the date the reservation was made.
- To change your reservation, you must cancel the first reservation and make a new one.
Facilities for the disabled
- Sports facilities
+ Jamwon: Tennis Court 1,2
+ Ddukseom: Basketball Court 1, 2
+ Disabled persons have priority of use for these facilities. If the facility has been reserved by those without disabilities, their reservation will be void if the facility is required by disabled individuals.
+ In this case, reservation changes will be made as requested.
* For systems errors, please email our systems manager (email@example.com). For inquires concerning reservations, please email our operations manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).